Retail Supervisor - Iceland Foods (Advanced level apprenticeship)
A successful, growing, award winning business; Iceland are looking for candidates with outstanding potential to start their Supervisor Programme. Supporting our Store Managers in all aspects of running the store - motivating the team, making sure the right stuff is on the shelves and keeping everything ship-shape behind the scenes - if you can juggle lots of different things at once, this is the right kind of place for you.
We are looking for someone that is keen to learn, develop & apply the technical & behavioural skills required in order to successfully complete the apprenticeship programme and provide an excellent service and store standards at all times through the in store team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with leadership and retail experience to build a career with one of Britain’s fastest-growing, and most innovative retailers whilst working towards their Retail Team Leader Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This is a 12 month programme and at the end you will move into an Iceland Supervisor position.
Salary is £17,000, increasing to £19,700 on completion of the 12 month programme
Day to day duties:
1. DRIVING SALES
• Actively promote bestselling lines and key products and ensures stock is available across all ranges
• Accurately implement cycle and phase changes to drive customer offer in store
• Drive all additional customer focussed services and home delivery offering in store
• Maintain availability levels across all departments prioritising off sales and low levels
• Manage the Sight of Inventory system to maintain accurate stock levels in store
• Maintains accurate forecasting levels for products to drive sales
2. GIVING GREAT SERVICE
• Regularly observe colleague interaction to provide individual feedback
• Provide, and train others to deliver, a great experience to our customers
• Take all necessary action to provide a fast and efficient service all day in store, on line and home delivery
• Accurately complete date alerter to ensure all product on sale is legal
• Ensure correct fill levels and temperatures in store
• Right at Night operation is fully implemented to ensure full and clean offer for the customer
3. BEING PRODUCTIVE AND EFFICIENT
• Accurately use scheduler to ensure service levels are provided within budget
• Adhere to, and correctly implement, shopfloor and home delivery processes, policies and procedures
• Drive an accurate till operation by colleagues in store to reduce risk and loss
• Adhere to, and correctly implement shopfloor and stock processes, policies and procedures
• Conduct relevant investigations into stock loss to minimise future loss
• High standards of stockroom / coldroom / chiller housekeeping to drive efficiencies
- No previous qualifications required but must have previous team leadership experience within retail, ideally within Food.
- Supervisory Experience
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"