Retail Store Section Leader required for a new food retail business based in Bolton. As Retail Store Section Leader you will report into the Store Manager and be responsible for a section of the store and lead a team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. Working closely with the wider store management team you will endeavour to deliver a fantastic service to customers, putting them at the heart of everything you do. Further responsibilities are detailed below.
- Assist the Store Manager with sales budgets, KPI's and departmental rotas.
- Develop and lead a team and encourage contribution to sales and product availability.
- Plan team rotas and overtime.
- Deliver sales through first class merchandising and product availability.
- Train, coach and develop colleagues to provide excellent customer service.
- Analyse departmental data to identify opportunities and risk in order to develop future plans of action.
- Take responsibility for departmental HR activities.
- Deliver high store standards and operational statutory compliance.
The company is going through a sustained period of rapid business growth and success as they continue to win multiple industry awards. The business is built on integrity and values and has a unique offering and an exceptional culture. With sites throughout the UK, our client is well established and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Be a natural leader with drive and enthusiasm to deliver the very best results.
- Experience in developing and leading teams in a retail environment is essential.
- Flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business.
- The capability to work under pressure and be able to multi-task.
- Experience in colleague management and colleague development.
- Ability to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workloads.
- Proven leadership experience with the ability to motivate others.
- Ensure that brand integrity is maintained at all times.
If you have experience leading a team within a retail environment apply now for immediate consideration!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- team leader
- store manager
- Deputy Store Manager
- Section Leader
- Floor Manager
- Store Team Leader
- dry goods
- Store Team leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'