Are you an experienced Store Manager who is keen to work in a thriving business? If so, this could be the role for you.
You will be working as part of a growing group and will oversee all daily operations of the store.
Duties will include:
- Driving sales at all times through a customer friendly experience.
- Offering an exceptional level of customer service through both product knowledge and communication skills.
- Managing, mentoring and training store employees including appraisals, performance evaluation and disciplinaries.
- Recruitment of new staff.
- Managing change with both people and the business.
- Overseeing the operational and organisational standards of the store, ensuring they comply with company values and policies.
- Regularly reviewing the daily, weekly and quarterly financial data to ascertain that financial targets are being met.
- Liaising with senior management to give feedback as to what is/isn’t doing well and offering suggestions for improvement.
You will be an experienced Store Manager who has proven success in motivating a team and hitting sales targets. You will have excellent communication, organisation and time management skills and be self-motivated.
For further information please contact one2one Recruitment Ltd.
- Store Management
- People Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'