Are you an Assistant Manager or Store Manager looking for a rare opportunity to grab hold of the steering wheel and make your mark in a fantastic company?
If so this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! We are looking for a talented individual who can push our Cardiff store on to the next level by taking control of the team to produce results.
Do you think you can do this, but haven't had the opportunity? Now is your chance!
- You enjoy digital entertainment - have an interest in mobile phones, computers, gadgets, console gaming, music and DVDs.
- You enjoy assisting other achieve success in business.
- You are proactive, able to manage hands-on or from a distance, and know what it takes to guide others to achieve their goals and succeed.
- You have proven retail management experience
- You have experience in a target driven environment
- You would like to be part of and develop this award-winning team
About The Role
A great opportunity to join our team as a manager in our busy Cardiff store. You will be responsible for
- Day to day management
- Managing and supporting the team
- People development
- Staff rotas
- Stock control
- Cashing up and financing
- Help work towards targets
- Bring your fresh ideas into the business
- Creating a forward thinking and fun team
- Making sure our customers have an excellent experience
The best ideas are often the simplest. The Complete Entertainment eXchange, CeX, takes the buy and sell concept and updates it by trading in digital entertainment products.CeX shops buy, sell and exchange mobile phones, games, electronics, computers and DVDs directly from the public.
Be Part Of A Growing Team
We have over 350 franchise stores in eleven countries. Our business is constantly growing, we have a fantastic culture and a very flat management structure.
We work closely as a team, and even have our own music festival each year, and our own race cars which we all get to drive.
We have a rare opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Store Manager. Where you will be at the forefront of growing our business in Cardiff.
- A basic salary of £22,000-£24,000 plus Performance Bonus.
- Good holiday entitlement
- Progression opportunities
- Full Training & Support
- Opportunity to make your mark
- Staff discounts & Offers
- Lots of other benefits of being part of the CEX team, such as our annual music festival!
- Store Management
- Assistant Manager
- Retail management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"