Retail Store Manager
£25 - 27,000 + Store & Company Bonus & Benefits
Established for over 100 years but still growing this High Street fashion based retailer has managed to combine all the benefits of being a financially stable business offering both security and structure with plenty of future development and career opportunities.
As a Store Manager you will:
- Own the commercial performance of your store.
- Drive sales, manage performance and lead your team to increase commercial opportunity.
- Maximise product availability, ensure strong visual presentation and offer great in-store customer service.
- Recruit, develop and train the in-store team.
- Manage payroll, rotas and all in-store costs.
Hopefully this will all be second nature and Store Managers will thrive in an environment that gives them room to do their job and rewards them for their efforts. The business has strong brand values and wants to empower teams through those values so, although a very busy and high turnover environment, Store Managers must not lose sight of the need for good standards, maximum availability and great service.
The position will appeal to any established retail Store Manager who wants security, reliability and structure. We’re looking for people with:
- Store or Deputy Store Management experience gained within a fast paced but customer orientated environment.
- Store Managers with a nurturing, people focussed management style.
- Ambitious people with the desire to perform to the best of their ability and progress their careers.
- Store Managers with a belief in training, of both themselves and their teams.
In a challenging retail environment, a business with a clear direction that is solid financially allows managers to focus on doing their job rather than worrying about how long it will last. Great training gives people certainty around how to operate, how to manage and how to be the best they can be. A challenging and fast-moving role keeps managers engaged, challenged and constantly looking for ways to be better. The role is best suited to aspirational individuals that want to be both tested and supported, challenged but managed within a clear framework and rewarded for their efforts both through excellent store based incentives and clear development programs.
- Customer Service
- Store Management
- Retail management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job