Retail Store Manager - Sudbury & Sudbury Books
WHSmith are looking to recruit nationwide Retail Store Managers!
Interview days booked throughout November - apply below!
What could be more exciting than working for a retailer with 225 years of high street heritage coupled with a drive to always look to the future?
Our business goal is to be Britain's most popular high street stationer, bookseller and newsagent. Quite a challenge in a competitive retail world, but we've successfully held our place since 1792 on an ever-changing high street, adapting and evolving to remain as relevant as ever. The proof? Some hundreds of millions of customers every year.
Store Managers are at the heart of our High Street business. Inspiring our teams to give great service, they manage stock availability and take pride in running outstanding stores.
The key responsibilities of the Store Manager will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing staff.
- Stock control & management.
- Back office responsibilities / store administration.
- Creating a positive environment for both staff and customers.
- Visual merchandising and replenishment.
- Loss prevention.
These challenges call for solid experience. As an experienced retail manager, this won't faze you - you'll know the ropes and how to drive your team to deliver the best possible service and sales.
Are you ready to bring a whole new level of customer service excellence to one of the UK's most iconic brands?
- You'll deliver the WHSmith Strategy that drives sales by focusing on standards and customer experience.
- Educate your team on what it really means to deliver a customer experience - then empowering them to do so.
- Anticipate the changing needs of customers to ensure that you and your team are meeting them.
Right now, you'll likely be a retail Store Manager who knows just what it will mean to your career to deliver such a significant change agenda. Alternatively, you'll be an outstanding Assistant or Deputy Manager looking to take the step up in the most impressive way possible. Either way, you'll know all about profit and loss, working to budgets, outstanding team leadership and the essence of great customer service.
What's on Offer?
The Successful Store Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development
- 25 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Annual performance based bonus
Does this sound like you? Click on the link below to apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'