Do you have experience in a management capacity within food retail and looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
With a great base salary plus bonuses this is a great position that will see you supported 100% by regional and head office management.
Agenda Partnership are currently working with a national business to recruit an experienced store manager for a site based in Dunstable.
This position is offering you not only a great new challenge but also the opportunity for career development
- Ensure efficient operation in store
- Maximise profits across the store
- Ensure customer service maintains above standard expectations
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Staff management
- Ensure food legislation and procedures are in place and adhered to
- Be accountable for store KPI's - stock control, store standards, sales and wage budgets
- Hands on management approach
- Previous management experience - ideally within food retail
- Experience in people management
- High attention to detail
- Excellent work ethics
- Strong numerate skills
The company have a great working culture and really look after their staff, not only through training and development but also by rewarding with 30 days annual leave, great bonus scheme, pension, childcare vouchers and staff discounts across their brands.
If this sounds like a role for you then please forward your CV.
- Customer Service
- Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"