Job Description - Customer Service Ambassador
Salary - £8.20 per hour + 10% Bonus
45 Hour contract available
One of the most advanced and exciting retail environments in the UK is expanding its team to give their customers a very high quality and personal level of service.
If you’re the kind of person that really likes to look after and understand your customers, and if you have a high level of professionalism and energy we’d like to hear from you.
Retail experience in a proactive customer experience store is ideal but not essential.
The Customer Service Ambassadors are the heart and soul of the store, meeting with and enriching the experience that customers have with the products and brand. These people embody the brand and align with the company ethos to inspire and educate customers.
You must have an unswerving desire to create positive experiences for customers and work with them at an individual level to exceed their expectations.
1. Be a brand ambassador to customers to lead them through the new connected world
2. Through great interactions with customers and colleagues, demonstrate the vision, mission and values of the Company
3. Genuine curiosity and interest in people, discover the needs and desires in every customer interaction and inspire customers by introducing them to Company products that will speak to both their needs and desires.
4. Continually seek to maximise your productivity through following prescribed ways of working, while challenging these if needed
5. Be responsive to change and quick to react to the organisational needs and goals
- Meeting and understanding customers’ needs and desires
- Delivering a consistently exceptional level of customer service
- Helping customers to explore the Company products
- Making product sales through excellent service
- Meeting individual customer service targets
- Contributing towards store targets
- Maintaining personal development through internal training programs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience gained in a customer centric retail environment
- Communication and influencing skills that generate commitment and loyalty from customers
- The ability to prioritise customers and task to deliver a great customer journey
- A commercially minded approach to retail service, winning sales through service
- An ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to promote the benefits of change to those around you
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Service Skills