Retail Store Advisor - Flagship Store (Full & Part time hours available)
Flagship Store - Oxford Street
Job Description - Customer Service Ambassador
Salary - £9.75 per hour + 10% Bonus
Various hourly contracts available
The Customer Service Advisor is accountable for delivering goals, through alignment with the Company brand and ethos, inspirational customer service and education while having an unswerving desire to introduce products that deliver the key features that will deliver customer benefits at an individual customer level.
1. Through great interactions with customers and colleagues, demonstrate the vision, mission and values of the Company.
2. Using "Back stage and academy" make sure you are always fully trained to deliver the best customer experience possible.
3. Genuine curiosity and interest in people, discover the needs and desires in every customer interaction and inspire customers by introducing them to Company products that will deliver both their needs and desires.
4. Lead the team to produce the best interactions possible for customers. Be willing to help, support and try different roles within your store.
5. Continually seek to maximise your productivity through following prescribed ways of working, while challenging these if needed.
6. Be responsive to change and quick to react to the organisational needs and goals.
7. Be a brand ambassador to customers to lead them through the new connected world.
- Health & Safety
- Customers and Customer measures
- Hitting store KPI’s
- Store Standards
- Own development through internal training programs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience gained in a customer centric retail environment.
- Communication and influencing skills that generate commitment and loyalty from customers.
- The ability to prioritise customers and task to deliver a great customer journey.
- A commercially minded approach to retail service.
- An ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and to promote the benefits of change to those around you.
Previous retail experience is ideal but not essential.
- Customer Service
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job