Our Client are a PLC operating company throughout the UK & Mainland Europe offering stocktaking solutions to the pharmacy & retail sectors, including warehouse & distribution, supermarkets and supply chain. This role is operational not sales based.
Role: Retail Service Manager South
Location: London or Home Counties
Salary: £24 - £26,000 + Car + Phone + Laptop
This is a key role within the business and will take on the traditional responsibilities of a Service Manager, reporting directly into the Regional Manager South. You will have operational responsibilities across the Southern region.
The basic hours of work are 40 however they will be as required and in line with the needs of the business.
Tasks, Targets and Duties of Retail Service Manager
- To provide a support service to our Clients and Counters.
- Ensuring targets are met whilst increasing productivity and maintaining procedural compliance.
- Have the ability to deal with people and be a competent problem solver.
- To resolve operational problems on site and inform The Regional Manager of action taken
- To attend Client sites with Sales Executives or CAM’s to advise on processes and procedures.
- To make sure all counts are completed accurately and timely and to the client satisfaction.
- To ensure best utilisation of staff and equipment.
- Recruit and maintain required staffing levels
- Develop new and existing supervisors
- To ensure all electronic count data and supporting information is delivered on time.
- To actively improve productivity and attendance.
- Motivation of Management Team
Skills and Experience
- Multi-site experience in either the Retail or Service Sector
- Computer literate.
- Hold clean driving license.
- Must hold excellent people and organizational skills
- This is not a 9-5 role.
- Experience of Supervising or Man-Management
- Excellent time keeper
- Excellent communication skills
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate