My Client is a leading property consultancy and management company in the UK, with a reputation for service excellence. Managing prestigious properties across the UK including shopping centres and retail parks.
To work with the Retailers deliver improved sales and footfall performance targeting key brands to support and showing evidence of success. To ensure that the location remains the place people prefer to shop, dine and experience though developing the teams service levels and environment.
- Establish strong working relationships with all retailers and regional teams to gain as much insight into their performance with a view to assisting them in driving sales.
- Produce an annual calendar for retailer meetings and Business Reviews.
- Responsible for analysis of retailer turnover information and all reporting and the setting of KPI’s.
- Ensure that the Retailer Handbook is regularly reviewed and that all retailers are compliant.
- Target underperforming retailers and assist them with advice and marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for the launch of all new retailers within the centre and any future development.
- Produce and deliver a retailer support-training package.
- Assist the retailers in the delivery of recruitment and retention of staff.
- Ensure that all new retailer Managers have an induction.
- Develop a Customer Service Strategy to include all of the Touch Points of the customer journey.
- Lead the team, The Source, retailers and sub-contractors to champion and deliver service excellence within the centre, setting training and working groups where necessary.
- Monitor and create action plans from the mystery-shopping program.
- Forge links with the wider local community eg City Council, educational centres and local media and take responsibility for the local Charity Programme, to develop strong relationships with all external stakeholders whilst also raising the profile of the Centre locally.
- Assist the Director in the writing and delivery of the Community annual action plan.
- Represent the brand with key Retail groups within the City.
- Work with the Director on the delivery of retail Community Initiatives and charity works.
My client will consider established retailers with strong administrative and analytical skill sets.
Blue chip, fashion retail, shopping center or department store experience is extremely desirable.
If you have operated as a store manager within a shopping center will also be desirable.
Store operations management experience will have transferable skills to this role, managing P&L, controllable costs, with an understanding of facilities (However this is not your responsibility in this role)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook (able to creatively use IT as a communications marketing tool).
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong relationship building and people management skills.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability and initiative to work without close supervision whilst understanding what information must be communicated to Management and knowing when to refer a problem within the management team.
| Impact & Influencing | Team Working | Developing Self & Others |
| Financial Responsibility | Personal Integrity | Business Alignment | Service Excellence |
| Results Orientated | Effective Communication |
Salary & Benefits
Up to £40,000 + £5000 car allowance Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job