Do you have a valid SIA license? Want to play a pivotal part in protecting one of the nations most beloved supermarkets and involve yourself in a company where customers are put first? Then we may have the ideal role for you as a Security Officer at a leading supermarket.
PMP recruitment require people with a valid SIA license or SIA training certificates to join our team in Market Weighton as a full time Security Officer and to help act as a deterrent to potential problems and crimes.
This Security Officer role offers a typical 24 hour working week and pays £7.83 per hour and could see you working across various shifts.
The key responsibilities of a Security Officer are:
- To ensure the safety and security of all staff and customers within the working environment
- To act as a visual deterrent to crimes and other potential problems
- To liaise with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal and external patrols of the site
- And any other associated security tasks as required
Our requirements for a Security Officer are:
- A fully comprehensive 5 year work / education history
- Clear communication
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shoplifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Security Officerare:
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays (on a pro-rata basis)
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Workplace Pension
All of our Security Officers receive monthly pay
Still interested? Then click Apply and we'll contact you shortly to book you in for an interview.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Mobile Patrol
- SIA Licence
- Security Officer
- Door Supervisor
- security guard
- Retail Security Officer
- retail security
- Door Steward
- Retail Mobile Relief
- Store Guard
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job