Our client is currently seeking SIA Licensed Security Personnel to join their team at various retail locations across London. The successful candidate will receive a competitive hourly rate of £8.50 - £10.00 per hour.
They only employ the best and offer great working conditions, excellent training and ongoing support for their employees. Our client's training program prepares individuals for working in a customer facing environment and teaches conflict management and self-defence, combining a friendly reassuring presence with strong security awareness.
In return for your hard work and commitment as ourclient’s Retail Security Officer, you will receive:
- £8.50 to £10.00 per hour (dependent upon location and experience)
- Reward and Recognition Programme
- Long Service Rewards
- Paid Holidays
- Retail security training provided
Duties of the Retail Security Officer include:
- Provide a polite, friendly professional security presence
- Provide a visible security contact for customers, visitors and staff
- Provide excellent customer service
- Loss prevention
- Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Writing statements and reports
- Liaising with the Police and client management
- Carrying out staff searches in line with company policy
- Locking and unlocking the premises
- Reception duties (on nightshifts)
Essential Experience of the Retail Security Officer:
- Applicants must hold a valid SIA Door Supervision or Security Guarding licence.
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications from non-licence holders.
Retail Security Officer Working Hours:
- Full Time Dayshifts to include weekends
- Full Time Nightshifts on a four on, four off rotation – 12 hours per shift (overtime available)
- Part Time Days and Nights available to suit
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our client’s RetailSecurity Officer then please click ‘Apply’ today!