Do you have a valid SIA license and want to help? Want to play a key part in protecting one of the nations supermarkets and involve yourself in a company where customers are put first? If so then we may have the role for .
We require people with a valid SIA license or SIA training certificates to join our team of Security guards in and across the Blackpool area. We're looking for a part time Retail Security Officer to help prevent crimes and issues across our sites.
- Typical working week is 16 hour
- The role pays £7.50 per hour - paid monthly
- The role sees you working various shifts
The key responsibilities of a Retail Security Officer are:
- To ensure the safety and security of all staff and customers within the working environment
- To act as a visual deterrent to crimes and other potential problems
- To liaise with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal and external patrols of the site
- And any other associated security tasks as required
Our requirements for the role of Retail Security Officer are:
- A fully comprehensive 5 year work / education history
- Clear communication
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shoplifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer are:
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays (on a pro-rata basis)
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Workplace Pension
Still interested? Then click Apply and we'll contact you shortly to book you in for an interview.
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Security Officer
- security guard
- Retail Security Officer
- retail security
- Retail Mobile Relief