Working as part of the Retail Sales Support Team reporting directly to Retail Sales Support Manager. Retail Sales Support Team Leader has functional responsibility for 1 of 3 area's driving all task related activities across the sales function including but not limited to General Sales Manager, Account managers and sales support team leaders.
- Provide a single point of contact for the Retail Sales support manager for the Channel/accounts they are responsible for
- Have the ability to create and maintain relationships at all levels with Vendors/External parties via all communication methods.
- Reviewing the performance of all direct reports against agreed performance measures through 121s and setting of objectives
- Maintaining a high performing work ethic and structure within the department by recognising and rewarding good performance and addressing under performance in line with company procedures.
- Work closely with sales to understand growth and strategic changes that could impact their department.
- Managing daily workload and prioritising ensuring completions within deadlines/customer SLAs
- Operating strategically, communicating clear instruction and direction to allow the direct reports to manage their remits effectively - ready to support at points of escalation.
- Ensuring that all team members are equipped with the right training and skills to fulfil their roles
- Creation/maintenance and continually development of weekly/monthly reporting.
- Resolving all customer/vendor queries professionally, promptly and efficiently ensuring a satisfactory outcome for all parties
- Building internal relationships to encourage synergy within the team and other departments and encourage a cooperative work environment.
- Completing any ad hoc tasks as directed by Retail Sales Support Manager
Continuous Improvement initiatives to ensure and apply best practice, driving towards best in class/market.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer Focused
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Organised and detail oriented
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Strong Work ethic
- Problem Solving and data driven decision making.
- Time Management
- Highly motivated with a positive Can-Do Attitude
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'