Retail Sales Representative - LEGO
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £8.95 per hour + up to 20% bonus opportunity + 29p per mile + frequent incentives
Working: 22.5 hours per week over 3 days (days are flexible but one day to ideally be a Wednesday)
Territory: Slough, Reading, Abingdon, Aldershot and surrounding areas (GU4, 7, 14, 15, 21, 34, 47 / OX4, 11, 14, 26 / RG1, 2, 6, 12, 14, 21, 22, 30, 31 / SL1 / UB3, 4)
Do you have a sense of humour and are looking for a fun place to work?
Remember that childhood creativity of LEGO?
Help to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow!
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Retail Sales Representative on our LEGO Merchandising team. This is a key territory with exposure to Lego's head office!
As a Retail Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers within your territory including Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's, B&M, Smyths, John Lewis and Argos
- Carrying out Sales Generating Actions in store to improve and maintain excellent availability of LEGO products and ensuring stores are stocked and ranged to plan
- Preselling promotions and working with stores to achieve an excellent standard of promotional compliance
- Identifying display opportunities and using your powers of persuasion to gain agreement to implement these in order to maximise brand awareness and sales
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by achieving all of the above
- Effectively managing your allocated store visits, enabled by the discretion to efficiently plan your own 4 week cycle
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Flexible days of working (one day to include Wednesday in line with grocery promotional change over day)
- Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
- Full training, ongoing support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company which have been named one of UK's Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®. Powerforce are also proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with Molson Coors and Silver Campaign of the Year Award for AGBarr.
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as:
Brand Ambassaor, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Face to Face Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Retail Sales Associate.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'