Retail Sales Manager - West Yorkshire & North East
Retail Sales Manager - National Charity
West Yorkshire & North East
Salary up to £31,500 per annum + benefits + carallowance
(This role involves significant travel)
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charity retailers as a Retail Sales Manager. We are looking for a commercially minded Manager that is passionate about maximising area sales and profits across their Charity Shops.
You will provide business development support to the stores based in the West Yorkshire & North East area with a portfolio of 37 stores currently.
Retail Sales Manager - The Role:
- Management of the Store Managers in order to maximise the area team's sales and profitability and achieving income targets
- Controlling expenditure and delivering net contribution
- Analyse all reports and commercial information available to help improve the performance of stores.
- Identify current retail trends, monitor competitor activity, reporting and responding where appropriate
- Support the business strategy and implement new plans/ideas to achieve business targets
Retail Sales Manager - The Person:
- Outstanding track record in achieving sales and profit targets within retail or charity management
- Area or Regional Management experience gained within a commercial fashion or charity environment.
- Passionate about charity retailing
- Passionate about delivering results through the effective management of people
- Demonstrable experience in analysing financial data to make informed commercial decisions
- Experience of distance managing a diverse team of people
- Excellence in forming working partnerships with other organisations
If you have experience within retail as an Area Manager, District Manager, Regional Manager, Multi-Site Manager, Cluster Manager and are interested in working for a great charity who have fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'