RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVE
Rewards - £18,000 +up to £900 bonus + Competitive mileage rate
Location - Ideally we would like someone based in Ipswich, the area it is covering is Cambridge, Ipswich & Norwich
Are you looking for a company that offers rapid progression, responsibility and endless opportunities and the chance to work with some of the UK’s best-loved and largest recognisable retail brands in confectionery for the Grocery channel? - Then It’s the role for you!
Providing a fantastic foundation for candidates to develop their field sales career within the FMCG sector and offers excellent sales training, career opportunities and earning a great salary!
- Manage on shelf availability and visibility of all listed lines by working with key store personnel on stock management
- Implement Head Office agreed national promotions
- Achieving set targets through national promotional compliance and/or local negotiations
- Use Ferrero supplied POS or in store incremental space to maximise visibility of Ferrero products and thus increase sales
- Merchandise and date rotate all available Ferrero stock
- To completed visits as per your journey plan
- To build external relationships with store personnel and to track competitors’ activity by forming networks with them
- Complete feedback on every call using the given reporting procedure after each call, maintaining up to date records
You will deliver a return on investment within the defined geographical territory and have strong communication and influencing skills, to be able to deliver results and can build strong relationships with your retailers.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and has self-motivation to drive and manage workload, follow procedures and maintain accurate data.
A full 2-week induction and training programme is waiting on you to take the journey with this fantastic company.
The ideal applicant
- Good communication & influencing skills
- Computer literate
- Experience of working within a team environment.
- Determination to achieve & willingness to continually learn
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative & delivering results
- Clean driving licence
- Owner of suitable, fully insured vehicle for business use
The role will develop and enhance your career so if you believe this role sounds like something you want to be part of I would be keen to have a conversation with you to discuss further.
Why should you apply?
- A great training induction
- Career prospects
- Working with the UK’s best-loved and largest recognisable retail brands
If you would like to apply, please send me a copy of your up to date CV to