Retail Sales Executive - Luxury Garden Furniture
This is the ideal role for a proven showroom Sales Professional to advance their career with one of the leading outdoor living companies in the retail space.
This is a full-time role working any 5 days out of 7, Monday to Sunday (with days off generally being Thursday and Sunday). Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday, and 10am - 4pm on Sunday.
At White Stores, we are passionate about outdoor living. For more than 15 years, we have been at the forefront of the garden furniture industry, bringing exclusive and innovative designs to our customers, as well as top level customer service in the form of lengthy guarantees, free deliveries and 14-day money back guarantees.
We have a dedicated team of over 100 people incorporating marketing and purchasing, warehouse and showroom staff, all offering incredible customer service at every stage of the customer journey.
Due to our rapid growth and current expansion, we are now looking for an Sales Executive to join us at our Windlesham showroom.
- Salary of £18,000 - £20,000
- Meet and greet customers
- Computer sales, processing payment by card or cash
- Taking orders and payment processing via computer
- Engage with customers to recommend and obtain details of items for customers based on their requirements.
- Answer and queries customers may have in person or on the phone.
- Assist with pricing, merchandising, building furniture.
- Assist with keeping the showroom clean and tidy.
- Assist on Zendesk with customer emails. (training provided)
- Additional tasks may be required as authorised by your line manager to meet the needs of
- Proactively following up leads, quotations and order payments daily
- Promoting our company image by ensuring the showroom presentation is first class
- Building strong relationships with customers to ensure new and repeat business
- Maintaining your product knowledge
- Making deliveries from time-to-time as required
- Strong showroom sales experience
- to be able to engage with customers
- The ability to help our customers decide on their purchase
- To be professional, presentable, confident, friendly, and engaging
- A good level of computer literacy
- A positive 'cando’ attitude and the willingness to outperform sales targets and margins
- A flexible approach to work and desire to develop within a successful growing business
Other organisations may call this role Sales Advisor, Retail Sales Assistant, Showroom Advisor, Retail Assistant, Retail Advisor, Store Associate, Sales Associate, or Store Assistant.
White Stores is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. We believe the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge and want to work for an innovative forward thinking company that value staff and provide exceptional training to enable you to be the best you can be, please apply today.
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales
- Luxury Goods
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'