At Bensons for Beds we put Sleep Wellness ™ at the heart of everything we do and offer our customers a great selection of quality products at great value along with a premium delivery service through our logistics team. We are the UK’s favourite bed specialist with over 50 years heritage, more than 150 stores nationwide and a dedicated UK factory in Huntingdon.
Across our retail stores, manufacturing site and distribution centres, we employ over 1500 individuals who are all part of our vision to become a market leading beds retailer with a strong omnichannel presence.
You too, could be part of our vision and a key player in moving our business forward with your natural ability to, engage, inspire and offer advice to our customers to ensure our customers choose the bed that suits them best!
We are currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join our Bensons team.
In return, you will earn a basic salary plus uncapped individual sales commission and a monthly store bonus.
We are looking for sales Consultants with pride and passion, individuals dedicated to delivering impeccable customer service, ensuring our customers have an outstanding store experience.
You will play a significant role as one of our key team members, using your natural ability to engage and build rapport with our customers to advise them on Sleep wellness ™. Using our unique SleepPRO technology you will ensure they choose the right mattress for them to ensure they get a perfect night’s sleep every night.
You will work closely with your colleagues to ensure we offer every customer an outstanding in-store experience.
You will receive extensive product training, and ongoing coaching and support throughout your time with us, giving you every opportunity to succeed, progress and build your dream career!
Why Join Bensons for Beds as a Sales Consultant?
- We are a business with a flexible approach to working which means we can offer full time, part time and flexi working with hours to suit most requirements, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Please feel free to discuss flexible options at your interview.
- We offer 28 days annual leave rising to 31 days after 2 years’ service
- We offer the opportunity of career progression throughout the organisation across Retail, Logistics, Manufacturing and Head Office Functions
- As a Bensons colleague you will have access to generous colleague discount, HealthShield benefit, annual pay reviews and rewarding bonus schemes.
- You will also be rewarded with a basic salary of £18,137.60 and the ability to earn individual uncapped sales commission based on your personal performance with OTE of £22,000. Commission is paid monthly on top of your basic salary.
If you love meeting new people, engaging with a variety of customers, being part of a team, growing your skills and developing new ones then the role of Sales Consultant is for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'