New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Sales Consultant to join the team on board Cruise Ships. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary.
Are you looking for a new and exciting career? How about the opportunity to travel the world whilst earning a competitive wage? Would you like to work for a hugely successful luxury retail company who offer excellent benefits and value their employees?
Our client is an on-board retailer with over 250 retail outlets on board 62 different cruise ships. They currently have retail outlets with some of the most prestigious cruise lines in the world including Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Seabourn, P&O and Cunard to name a few. Due to rapid expansion and the success of new contracts the yare looking to recruit motivated, skilled and ambitious retail consultants to join their teams at sea.
Based on board the ship, you will work within one of our client’s many retail outlets, ensuring outstanding customer service and maximising sales profits. This is a permanent position based on continuous contracts of 6 months with a one month break in between each.
Retail Sales Consultant – Job Role
- Based on board one of their many cruise ships working in one of the retail outlets
- Exceeding sales and service targets and participating in promotional events
- Maximising sales by promoting a quality range of merchandise
- Specialist positions available for Jewellers/Cosmeticians/Fragrance and Watch specialists
Our client’s ideal Retail Sales Consultant
The ideal candidate will be outgoing and personable and have a strong retail or customer service background along with a keen interest in the travel industry.
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Strong retail or customer service background
- Outgoing and enthusiastic Personality
- Good knowledge of the English language is required
Benefits of becoming our client’s Retail Sales Consultant:
- Accommodation, uniform and meals provided on board
- A chance to travel the world
- Training and progression
- Competitive Monthly Salary with a chance to earn commission
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our client’s Retail Sales Consultant then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"