**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 recruitment are supporting a market leading organisation in their search for a Sales Consultant. Reporting directly to the Store Manager and Area Sales Manager, you will act as a brand ambassador, and you will be responsible for selling and advising on a range of products and supporting in the day to day running of the store.
**Please note that this opportunity is a roaming role, and it is essential that you hold a Full UK Driving License and have access to your own vehicle due to travel requirements**
Duties to include:
- Providing excellent levels of customer service at all times, handling customer queries in an efficient and effective manner.
- Building new and maintaining existing customer relationships through effective customer care and sales methods.
- Proactively approaching and liaising with customers, establishing their wants and needs and making relevant product suggestions.
- Providing customers with accurate product quotations.
- Ensuring all stock is replenished and displayed to the required standards.
- Supporting management in opening and closing of stores, ensuring it is secure at all times.
- Completing shop floor moves, warehousing, and product remerchandising duties as instructed by management.
- Processing customer’s transactions, cash, card, cheque using electronic till system.
- Covering stores across a 50 mile radius for sickness and annual leave (mileage payable*)
- Attending meetings and training sessions as required, developing strong product knowledge and customer service skills.
You will have/be:
- Sales experience, confident and comfortable in engaging with customers and offering solutions.
- Target driven, proactive and keen to achieve and exceed expectations.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
- Excellent Sales skills, coupled with the ability to influence and persuade.
- Full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle.
- Flexible approach to work, and be willing to travel.
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative.
- Keen to learn and develop strong product knowledge.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
This is a full time permanent role, covering stores within a 100 mile radius. Working a shift pattern covering 5 days out of 7, Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm (potential late shift 11am - 8pm on a Thursday) and Sunday 10.30am - 4.30pm. Offered salary of £15,600 plus commission on every sale made.
A competitive benefits package is offered including; 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), pension, staff discount, national and local incentives and promotions, free car parking and mileage expensed at 45p per mile for any travel over 30 miles per day.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Chris Hudson - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Customer Service