Our client is searching for an enthusiastic Retail Salesperson for their new showroom in Clapham. They require someone who is confident, articulate and intelligent; someone with impeccable English, who's confident with computers, has a great eye for design and a natural ability to communicate.
They don't do pushy sales; they believe their product range sells itself. You'll be an advisor providing guidance both on design and technical specifics. They need people who can convey complex principles in a concise manner; people who can give their retail customers the confidence to buy from them and provide the aftersales support too.
They are one of a few leading online suppliers of high-end radiators, who also have a High Street presence, both in St Albans & Brighton. They're a steadily expanding company with an enthusiastic and committed team, & have grand ambitions to expand in the UK and now want talented individuals to be a part of that success.
Day-to-day retail tasks will include greeting visitors in the high- end retail showroom, answering enquiries by phone and email and providing aftersales service. Preparation of quotes is key to their business and requires some knowledge of building properties and heating principles. Full training will be provided but since their clients are often architects and interior designers, an understanding of architectural plans would be an advantage.
We encourage continued professional development and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Retail Sales Consultant must:
* Be a graduate in any discipline
* Be computer literate with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Extremely articulate with a great command of the English language
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team
* Be self-motivated, organised and able to keep track of multiple tasks at once
Retail Sales Consultant ideal candidate would:
* Have experience selling luxury goods in a retail environment
* Have a keen interest in current trends, especially interior design
* Have been trusted to open and close a retail property in a previous role
The position is for a part-time contract working Saturdays, with the possibility of extra hours covering holidays.
A starting salary of £22,000 - £24,000 Pro Rata, dependent on experience. (£80-£90 PER DAY + BONUS)
An annual performance-related bonus.
- part time retail sales