Retail & Sales Assistants | Immediate Start
Goldstream Incorporated is an event marketing firm that is now looking for 5 event sales assistants to complete their team.
If you are looking for a company that delivers opportunities based on your work ethic & and attitude rather than experience, then look no further!
We are a young and ambitious company with our eyes firmly set on the future. We design and execute event marketing campaigns for a variety of clients and believe in the power of a welcoming smile and a friendly handshake.
Our retail sales roles require you to do the following:
- Work effectively with team members and management
- Understand client and customer requirements and deliver excellent sales & customer service
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Work in a fast-paced, exciting environment
As well as full sales product training, we offer the following:
- Great working environment with weekly team nights out
- Experience in the business industry working with direct event marketing
- Excellent team support - you'll be working closely with the sales management team
- Huge opportunity for career progression
- Sales incentives and bonuses for high achievers
Your days will be filled with new challenges so if you are ready to embark on a new opportunity, then apply today!
The typical successful sales person has a strong desire to set themselves up financially, a positive attitude and is willing to undertake the necessary training. Earnings are based on commissions only so the more you work the quicker the progression and the more you earn.
We are looking for confident and enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about customer service. Ideally, we would like candidates with customer facing experience, (so if you have waited tables or served drinks you are more than qualified), however due to the comprehensive training provided we are happy to consider applications from those with little or no experience so long as you're willing to learn.
We routinely invite successful candidates to spend a full voluntary day at one of our promotions and events in order to help us make a joint decision on whether the opening is right for you. The only requirement we have is that candidates are at least 18 and eligible to work in the UK as self-employed.