Zachary Daniels has an exciting opportunity for a retail sales advisor to join a fantastic luxury furniture retailer in Leeds. Our client is expanding their team and we have an exciting opportunity to bring a high calibre sales person into their store. Our client will give full product training so we are really open to engaging with strong sales people from diverse retail sales backgrounds.
As a Retail Sales Advisor in the Luxury Furniture Showroom you will be responsible for achieving sales targets via assisted selling with your customers, you will engage with the customer on a 1-2-1 basis and match their needs to your products available.
What we need in our new Retail Sales Advisor:
- Enjoys spending time with customers
- Able to deliver an outstanding guest experience
- Personable and people focused
- Not a hard sales environment
- Strong team player
- Experience working in a retail sales environment
- Able to achieve sales targets
- Eager to earn bonuses
Skills and experience required as a Retail Sales Advisor:
- People focused
- Enjoys giving great customer service
- Able to spend time with customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for outstanding customer service
- Strong work ethic to succeed
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Eager to achieve sales targets
In return, our client can offer a competitive basic salary and a great bonus package!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'