Retail Sales Assistant - Weekends
Part Time, Fixed Term Zero Hours Contract till 1st January 2020
Salary: £9.76 (including holiday pay) + up to 20% bonus (OTE: £74.75/day)
Working: All Saturdays and Sundays in November & December 2019 (Mandatory dates: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas Eve, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
Mandatory Training: 2nd or 3rd November 2019
In-store Start Date: 9th November 2019
Hours: Store Opening Hours
Does technology excite you?
Do you enjoy selling & sharing your knowledge on technology?
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Weekend Retail Sales Assistant on our Lenovo team.
Powerforce have teamed up with Lenovo, one of the market leaders in consumer technology from tablets to laptops, high powered gaming machines to smart home technology to deliver their seasonal in store plans, which has created an opportunity for tech savvy 'people-people' to engage and excite consumers over the Black Friday and Christmas period!
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the brand and driving sales in store across all Lenovo products with some key focus
- Demonstrating and matching products to consumer needs confidently, leading to an increase in sales
- Building productive relationships in store, providing additional sales support and product training to store colleagues during quieter periods
- Maximising brand awareness
- Reporting performance and insight daily
You will have:
- A passion for technology
- Strong sales experience, ideally in a retail environment or demonstrate a strong ability to engage consumers
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service and results
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- The drive to succeed, with a "can do" attitude
- Accountability for your own results against specified targets
- Technology experience is preferred and an interest in technology is a must!
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary with additional performance related bonuses
- Full initial and ongoing product and skills training that will enable you to be the best you can be in store
- Career possibilities within Powerforce /Advantage Smollan within this account or our wide portfolio of partners in Tech and FMCG nationally
Why Powerforce? For the past two years Powerforce has been recognised by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK's Best Workplaces™ and Best Workplaces for Women. As well, they were recognised in 2018 for 'Excellence in Wellbeing'.
Our recognition doesn't stop there. We are also home to the current FMBE Team of the Year, pladis. It is the third consecutive year that one of our teams has won this coveted award.
Our people and customers are everything and we work diligently to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers, resulting in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive and dynamic marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Face to Face Sales, Retail Sales Assistant, Demonstrator, Customer Service. Looking for part time, flexible work.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'