Retail Sales Assistant: Immediate Start
Do you enjoy working in a retail environment, but dread being stuck in a shop tied to the register?
Do you think you have what it takes to persuade people to listen to you and genuinely take products that help people?
Are you honest, competitive, and do you truly work hard in your jobs?
If so - we might want to meet you!
At Element Events, our team takes extreme pride in the results we achieve, and in participating in our company culture.
We want more outgoing individuals, those that enjoy a team environment, open to learning new techniques in customer service, marketing and sales.
We’re new to Manchester and actively growing our team and are looking for people with a competitive nature and desire to win to join our current team!
We are seeking energetic and ambitious candidates looking to spread their wings and gain career progression, by working with the UK’s top brands!
No Retail or Sales Experience? No problem, we offer everyone full training!
All we ask from you is that you are as passionate as us to learn, you actually are willing to take risks, work toward targets and better yourself.
At Element Events, we focus on face-to-face interaction. We represent internationally recognised companies, ranging from telecoms, construction, charities, consumables, energy, beauty brands and security.
For the long hours, investment of time, and added responsibility, the rewards we offer you in return include:
• Networking with business professionals, CEO’s and entrepreneurs.
• Travel opportunities (local, national and international!)
• Invites to social and corporate events
• Career progression and business development
• Additional bonuses and incentives
Required to progress:
• Meeting with potential new customers on behalf of the company
• Face to face marketing, sales and customer service
• Creating a relaxed and fun environment for customers
• Living our commitment to providing an incredible service every day
• Contributing to an awesome working environment and team culture
Retail Sales Assistant Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Great attitude, ambition and drive
• Be customer focused, with passion for delivering the extra factor interaction and outstanding customer service
• Use dynamic, vibrant and enthusiastic methods to build rapports with customers- providing a personally tailored experience
• Work alongside our current team to implement sales and branding strategies
We are confident our product training and development will enhance your skills beyond your potential and our freelance/ self employed growth opportunities will propel your career to the next level. The sales industry is target driven and requires focus and stamina. We are rewarding our Sales Executives for all their efforts with high commission only pay & bonuses with no caps! You can be invited to spend a full unearned day at one of our events (up to 1h away from the office) before any final decisions are made.