Retail Event Sales Assistant - Full/Part Time - Immediate Start
Balance Xperia is Sheffield's newest event based customer acquisition firm. With Christmas fast approaching, we are in the search for 5+ energetic and outgoing individuals to fill our Retail Event Sales Assistant openings.
Retail Event Sales Assistant - What is this all about?
The role is simple. Our sales assistants are at the forefront of our brand. Sales assistants act as a bridge between our customers and our products. On a daily basis, sales assistants will:
- Work face to face with customers at our event locations and partnership stores
- Responsible for promoting sales in our newest products and services
- Working strongly in a team environment to support each other
- Be able to work under busy environments to meet deadlines and targets
- Be open to learning to further progress yourself and your career
We are additionally offering an exclusive opportunity to our top 3 sales assistant in the next 2 months the opportunity to learn on the role and further progress to a team leader/ supervisory position.
Apply today to find out more about our career opportunities at Balance Xperia.
Whats in it for you?
- An immediate start with full training
- Great work and team environment
- Competitive company bonuses and benefits including all paid for breaks and financial bonuses
- Target based career progression for driven individuals
- Uncapped commission only based earnings
- Great flexibility and work-life balance in this self-employed role
To apply, please send your CV through the online application process.
Successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted in the next few days for more details. Top applicants will be asked to attend an unpaid trial day in order to meet the team and see the role first hand.
Our current retail sales assistant roles are based at events spread across a 25-mile radius of the Sheffield city centre. You will have the opportunity to visit one of event locations to spend time with our current retail sales assistant team to confirm we are the best match for each other before positions are offered. Please note that as this day is part of the interview process, we are not responsible for any expenses incurred.
Hesitate no longer, apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job