Retail Sales Assistant - Bensons for Beds
Now is an exciting time to join Bensons for beds as part of Steinhoff International with over 270 stores. We are one of Britain’s leading Furniture Stores and having recently won ‘Bed Retailer of the year 2017 – 2018’, we are always on the lookout for fantastic new talent to join our successful and growing brand.
We have an exciting Retail Sales Assistant opportunity, this is a Full-Time role.
Roles and responsibilitiesof our Retail Sales Assistant:
- You will play a significant role as one of our key team members, selling good quality, excellent value products to our customers
- Your time will be spent working closely with your colleagues ensuring we offer every customer a special in-store experience, helping them find products to suit their needs
- We offerfull onsite and in store training, and we will provide coaching and support throughout your career
- You will be based in your chosen store and will be given all the skills, knowledge and product tools you need to help you achieve your own personal and collective store sales and KPI targets.
- You will confidently approach customers in a friendly manner and use your outgoing personality to build rapport instantly
- Using our innovative and exclusive comfort station adaptive technology you will then be able to offer a truly unique approach and identify exactly what your customers are looking for and which products are right for them
- From here you will be using your negotiating skills to close sale opportunities and earn personal sales commission along with store team bonus’s for target achievements
Why Join Bensons for Beds as a Retail Sales Assistant?
- We are a business with a flexible approach to working which means we can offer full time, part time and flexi working with hours to suit most requirements these include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 31 days after 2 years service
- Annual pay reviews
- Employee Discount
- Excellent bonus schemes
- Retail Trust scheme
- Road show awards
- Family Friendly Policies
- Flexible weekend working
- In return, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £16,286.40 and the chance to earn individual sales commission based on your personal performance with typical earnings of OTE £24,000 (dependent on store performance)
- Our Un-capped sales commission, will give you the opportunity to earn based on your ability to upsell and close Sales.
If this role sounds like you, we would love to have a chat... Please Click Apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'