Customer Assistant (Automotive Industry)
My client are the industry leaders in the automotive market and are looking for enthusiastic and energetic sales professionals. If you are confident, driven and looking for a full-time permenant career with fantastic development opportunities then look no further.
Why would you want to work for my client?
- Fantastic starting salary of £20,500-£22,325, rising periodically throughout your first 12 months
- Bonus scheme, realistic OTE of £27,000 to £30,000
- Cash reward incentives (holidays and vouchers)
- Career development program when you first start, ultimately landing you a regional manager position.
- Healthcare plan, discounted gym membership.
What qualities should you have?
- Experience working in a target driven assisted sales background
- Attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills – you will be dealing with the general public daily
- Manual driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Work independently and be responsible for your own day.
What are your responsibilities?
- Managing the full circle customer experience in line with the company sales model, including engagement, qualification of customer and deal closing
- Being their brand ambassador and championing the company values by being an inspirational employee.
- Working directly with the general public to accurately appraise the value of cars.
- Build rapport with people from all walks of life.
- The ability to persuade and negotiate around price of vehicles.
- Administration skills.
If you feel like the above matches yourself then please apply and send your CV to the 360 Resourcing team for immediate consideration, you wouldn’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
WEEKEND WORKING IS INVOLVED
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'