Professional retail / sales advisory service role based at Arco’s store in Glasgow
Supporting the Store Manager and a network of external employees, the Retail Sales Advisor is responsible for assisting with the day to day operations within the store. You are expected to carry out sales activities, including contacting new and existing customers by telephone whilst providing an easy and effortless customer experience. You are also responsible for providing quotes, pricing and selling merchandise, whilst managing stock levels at all times. Administrative duties will form part of the role along with face to face customer communications and handling any complaints.
To be successful in this Retail Sales Advisor role you will have the following key skills:
• a natural, confident communicator
• first class customer service skills
• experience of face to face retail / sales / service interaction
• numerical skills which will be used daily for transaction and cashing up
• exceptional organisational skills
• an understanding of the sector or PPE would be highly desirable
• ideally with a driving licence to assist with occasional customers deliveries.
Professional retail role based at Arco’s store in Glasgow. Part time with some Saturday morning working.
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We have been awarded the title of 'Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business to business brands in Britain.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
• excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• health purchase plan
• a computer scheme with great offers, including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• 24 days’ annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
• Community Volunteering days - two days’ paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
Retail Sales Advisor Job Reference Number: OLR13986
To apply for the role of Retail Sales Advisor, simply click the APPLY button, and follow the application form.