FRENCH SELECTION UK
Retail Sales & Account Manager - France
Business Development, Client Portfolio, Client Relationship Management, DACH , Nordics, Online Sales, Advertising, Account Management, Partnership Management, Retail, Wholesale, Export Sales, Fashion, Textile, Clothing Accessories, Work from home, homebased, Sustainable, Wholesale, Environment, Positive change, East Midlands, KAM, Area Sales Manager, Export Sales manager, new market, GMS, Representant Commercial, Sales Manager, New Business developer,
Salary: up to £45,000 pa DOE + benefits
Milton Keynes, Coventry, Leicester, Peterborough, Loughborough, Cambridge, Bedford, Birmingham, Luton, London, Lille, Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Nantes, Strasbourg
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 735FR
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
One of the European’s leading Brand of Organic natural personal care products
To be responsible pursue developments on the French territory following new partnerships
- Demonstrate a good understanding of retail landscape
- Identify new business development opportunities at retail and distribution level
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with Supplier & Clients
- Arrange regular meetings with key clients to discuss sales & marketing,
- Ensure partnerships are reaching the maximum potential
- Identify new sales opportunities at retail and distribution level, arrange meetings with buyers
- Conduct occasional store visits, engaging with retailers to support sales
- Research market trends, competitor activity and new marketing opportunities
- Identify areas to improve brand awareness and presence
- Arrange promotions, advertising, and other marketing activities as guided by the Marketing
- Attend and assist in the organisation of trade shows and exhibitions
- Contribute to the improvement of communications strategy
- Travel to Europe when required / contribute to developing brand awareness
- Fluent in French & English (essential)
- Additional Nordic languages would be a strong advantage
- Previous experience as Account Executive or Account Manager
- Broad business understanding of Sales & Profit (Sales Targets)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) & great attention to detail.
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Make presentations (Clients & internally)
- Confident and approachable
- IT Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Salary: £35,000pa to £45,000pa depending on experience + benefits
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'