About The Role
Manage and lead a team of 5 Resourcing Advisors effectively to consistently deliver outstanding service to our retail customers and to ensure departmental KPIs are delivered.
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching for team members in providing a centre of excellence for all retail resourcing across the retail estate and against all agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Ensure the team make full & effective use of all sourcing tools (ATS, job board databases, screening questions etc) in order to maximise efficiency & apply checks to maintain data integrity.
- Take full comprehensive role briefings from the Hiring Manager to ensure a smooth recruitment process from end to end for required Retail roles.
- Manage all internal and external advertising and screening processes for allocated roles whilst continually reviewing to ensure desired responses are achieved.
- Support and coach the team in conducting effective assessments to assist in final selection decisions - CV screening, telephone screening, online testing.
- Deliver exceptional levels of candidate and stakeholder management ensuring that Ladbrokes Coral’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) is strengthened & upheld.
- Work closely with the other Resourcing Team leader to ensure the appropriate resources are given where needed.
- Direct and manage external talent pipelines of prospective retail candidates through direct approaching, sourcing and engagement methods and events thus reducing key KPI’s of TTO (Time To Offer) and CPH (Cost Per Hire).
- In conjunction with Head of Resourcing analyse recruitment process, attraction source, existing employee and leaver data to identify changes needed and ensure successful methods, industries and demographics targeted.
- To project lead and support additional projects to improve the customer journey.
- A thorough knowledge & understanding of HR policies & procedures, equal opportunity & employment legislation related to recruitment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrable team leadership and coaching ability.
- Good working knowledge & application of applicant tracking systems & databases.
- Excellent planning & organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Experience of recruiting high volume retail teams.
- Stakeholder management ability.
- Ability to exercise strong levels of internal customer focus.
- Demonstrate knowledge on the principles of sound recruitment practice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job