Retail Recruitment & Retention Manager
We are seeking a Retail Recruitment and Retention Manager to work at our academy in Reading and remotely. This is an open ended contract via Gi Group.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the Design, implementation and management of resourcing tools, programmes and processes that enable the brands Network to attract, develop and retain the industry's best professionals in order to deliver the highest performance in both sales and customer satisfaction. The first set project will be to work within the retail network looking at recruitment drives and potential avenues to resource up and coming automotive professionals. This is an exciting and innovative environment but demanding and competitive.
Day to day duties include:
* Responsibility for rollout, communication, sustainability and success of overall Retail HR Concept within the UK and Ireland. Ensure overall programme is cost neutral
* The implementation of new and innovative recruitment solutions
* Going out into the retail network to build relationships. Coach and encourage retailer network to utilise programme elements to improve staff quality, increase retention, satisfaction and hence overall performance.
* Building relationships with internal recruitment teams to ensure successful placements and optimizing usage of the academy
* Direct sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing
* Management of specific Retail programmes such as Employer Branding, Dealer Recruitment Solution, Employee Ramp Up, Annual Appraisal Process, Dealer Training Needs and Analysis Work
* First point of contact to retailer management and staff for HR service related topics.
* Final approval of procedures, tools and content with management.
* Provide local and central management with information on relevant KPI's
* Maintain a creative approach to all relevant processes to keep things fresh, interesting and fun
* Maintain the high reputation of the training department through the use of state of the art methods and approaches
* Inspire, support and consult NSCs and dealerships in relevant areas
The suitable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent
* Strong Customer Focus
* Recruitment Experience
* Confident approach to dealing with managers at all levels
* A flair for negotiation and networking
* The ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding targets and tight deadlines
* A confident and mature approach with tact and diplomacy
* Understanding company processes and being able to follow guidelines provided
* Ability to influence and lead in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
* Able to work on own as a self-starter and demonstrate additional value to the business
For this busy and challenging role you will be confident working on your own and off your own initiative as part of a larger team. You will be self-motivated with the ability to rise to the challenge and ever changing deadlines. You will have previous experience in HR, Account Management, Recruitment or similar whilst continuously looking at process improvements. You will be able to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels and with all tasks you carry out. You will be leading by example, be highly organised, but be reactive in situations when they arise. You will have previous experience of MS office, including word, excel and power point.
You must have At least six years of work experience and detailed knowledge in areas oriented towards Human Resources ideally in human resources development and training. Relationship management skills are a must combined with result orientation, assertiveness and resilience