Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in
We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
About the role
At Pure Electric we are growing fast. New stores will be opening both in the UK and EU regularly over the coming months and years so we are looking to hire a Retail Recruiter to ensure we are hiring the best talent in the market on time to support new store openings as well as ongoing hiring across our growing store portfolio.
What you'll be doing
- Advertise all retail roles across own site and job boards ensuring job ads are appealing and stand out from the crowd
- Conduct first round interviews via video for all Store Manager roles as well as all roles at new stores pre launch
- Support Store Managers with recruitment processes including advertising, shortlisting as well as advising on interview process and questions
- Managing all offers to successful candidates as well as responding to all unsuccessful application via the ATS
- Responding to enquiries by candidates where required in a timely and professional manner
- Supporting HR with the onboarding process including administration of offer letters, contracts as well as scheduling onboarding and start dates
- Supporting the Recruitment Manager with ad-hoc tasks including advertising HO jobs, screening HO roles and responding to candidate queries
- Liaise with recruitment agencies for hard to fill roles ensuring favourable terms are agreed and SLA’s are in place
- Supporting with HO recruitment when required and to deputise for the Recruitment Manager when on A/L
- Administration tasks on the Pure Electric ATS
What you'll need
- Experience working in an internal recruitment role, ideally high volume recruitment or within an agency role where the focus has been on hiring for retail or customer facing roles.
- Previously worked in a fast paced and high growth environment
- Experience of managing stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Extensive experience of interviewing including skills based or competency based interviewing
- Use of social media channels to generate traffic to advertising
- Management of candidate offer, submission of contract as well as liaising with internal functions to ensure smooth onboarding
- Hands on experience with either a recruitment database or in-house ATS
- Able to balance volume recruitment without diluting quality
- Excellent experience of Microsoft office
- A can do attitude with a willingness to get involved in a variety of activities to support the needs of the business is essential
- International recruitment experience would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'