My Client is a leading property consultancy and management company in the UK, with a reputation for service excellence. Managing prestigious properties across the UK including shopping centres and retail parks.
Execute the client’s policy of providing an innovative, operationally efficient and economically competitive commercial environment for occupiers whilst enhancing the investment value of the asset for the landlord. Contribute to the safety and wellbeing of all users of the building/ estate.
- Develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with appropriate with retail occupier representatives and encourage frequent and open communication and flow of information on relevant building issues.
- Manage the production of the annual building service charge budget and management accounts co-ordinating the input of internal resources and ensuring strict adherence to the published programmes.
- Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established, maintained and conform to current legislation, ensuring occupier and KCES staff are provided with a safe environment in which to conduct their core business activities.
- Act as the Responsible Person and Senior Fire Warden in the event of an emergency. Take all reasonable measures to ensure that occupiers remain aware of their obligations in respect of the building incident procedures and risk assessments and that the legitimacy of the document is not in any way compromised.
- Act as custodian and ensure that all aspects of the relevant KCES manuals including Operations Manual, Health & Safety and Accounts Manuals are complied with and accurately reflect recorded amendments.
- Ensure that all Building Key Service Commitments related to the Building are completed in line with company policy.
- Ensure all aspects of building staff training, development and general welfare requirements are identified and formally reviewed in accordance with the company training policy and appraisal process.
- Pro-actively procure, following the company tender guidelines where required, building and contracted services, ensuring the requisite standards for the management and delivery of building services are upheld through regular structured monitoring and direct liaison with service providers.
- Oversee and ensure House Rules and Regulations and procedures are followed and permits to work for all contractor activities within the Building are raised.
- Ensure completion of accident forms and upload records and related evidence to the Portal and insurance company notifications in accordance with KCES policy.
- Employ in practice the principles with regard to KCES Fabric Management and Long Term Costing initiatives.
- Take ownership of the KCES vision and values ensuring that they are fully integrated in to all of the buildings services.
| Impact & Influencing | Team Working | Developing Self & Others |
| Financial Responsibility | Personal Integrity | Business Alignment | Service Excellence |
| Results Orientated | Effective Communication |
Salary & Benefits
up to £44,000+ Benefits