You will manage business critical projects from development to implementation for the Retail function. Assembles project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develops project schedules and is responsible for determining and acquiring resources needed.
Must be familiar with the entire project scope and requirements of each project and serves as the communicator between team members; friendly, organised.
What you'll be doing:
• Lead strategic projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and meeting all quality of criteria.
• Establish the project plan, define project scope and secure the necessary resources and plans for each phase.
• Manage risks, identify and remove roadblocks.
• Drive project execution and managing the change control process, conflicts and escalations.
• Analyse current processes and procedures to continually seek new efficiencies and cost savings.
• Ensure all project plans, new systems delivered by the project are clear and easy to use.
• Engage key stakeholders throughout the project timeline.
• Develop role out tools and attend role out meetings to the retail teams as required.
What you'll need:
• Project Management experience and knowledge on how to run projects.
• Knowledge of business/ systems.
• Dynamic, intelligent, and passionate individual with a positive attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Able to develop peer relationships quickly.
• A self- starter who possesses exceptional time management skills
• Able to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast paced and results driven environment.
• Strong data analysis skills and ability to transition analysis into actionable projects.
• Innovative individual who is always looking for ways to push the business forward.
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft project tools.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job