On Behalf of our client, a manufacturing company specialised in high end lighting design, In Job UK & Ireland is looking for an
Retail Project Lighting Engineer ( Northern Home Counties, Midlands and the North)
The position reports to the Country sales manager and you will work to assist in the consolidation of client's existing Retail lighting business and the generation of new business development opportunities by establishing new key account clients, with project portfolios capable of producing sustainable growth within the territory. The area to be covered is Northern Home Counties, Midlands and the North, candidates to be located in or around the Sales Area
- The identification of potential key accounts/business opportunities and initial client introduction.
- The promotion of Client’s product portfolio and the formation and development of any possible business relationships.
- Client education as to the benefits of an intelligent lighting system, both in environmental, operational and resulting financial terms.
- The gathering and collation of market and client specific information relevant to the Company’s activities and the management of the resulting database.
- Client confidence building through close working liaison and customer support.
- Adding value to the product through the brand by raising awareness as to the strength of Client’s regional & global resources and involvement in global technology groups.
- The facilitation and negotiation of the tendering process through involvement in the preparation and submission of a volume of quotations capable of generating a final order value equal to or in excess of agreed sales targets.
- To carry out continual project management on all open quotations.
- The ongoing development of the client business relationship via close liaison throughout the duration of a contract and the use of the resulting trust and respect as the foundation for future business opportunities.
- The administration of the regional specification sales business and the use of good housekeeping practices to achieve this.
- The ideal candidate has experience and a proven, long-term track record within the industry or similar specification sales
- Candidates need to have Retail Lighting Background, or Lighting Background. As an example Sales People with experience the Retail Fit out arena currently calling on Retail Designers , Retail End Users , specifiers in this Market Sector
- Must have a desire to build relationships and provide the best level of service above all else
- Must have a nature whereby they can inspire their customers and provide credibility
- Must have a winning attitude
- Must have a very strong work ethic
- Must be pro-active, conscientious and manage time effectively
- Must be able to negotiate effectively with all stakeholders
- Must demonstrate a stable career history
- Computer literate
- Must have a full driving license
- Candidates to have a solid experience in previous jobs
- Candidate with 4+ years experience in previous companies ideal.
- Negotiable based on relative experience plus commissions (tiered = 0.5, 1 or 1.5 % of invoiced sales)
- Company car
- Petrol card for business use
- Home printer
In Job UK & Ireland is an equal opportunity employer
- Business Development
- Lighting Design
- Sustainable Growth
- New Business Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job