Scope exists to make this country a place where disabled people have the same opportunities as everyone else. Until then, we’ll be here.
We provide support, information and advice to more than a quarter of a million disabled people and their families every year. We raise awareness of the issues that matter. And with your support, we'll keep driving change across society until this country is great for everyone.
Retail Strategy Programme Manager (12 Month Maternity Cover)
About the Role
As Retail Strategy Programme Manager you will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of the retail aspects of Scope’s strategy.
This role sits within the Programme Management Office and will manage all retail projects on behalf of the Managing Director of Retail and the Executive Director of Strategy and Business Change. The role may also be required to provide project or programme management support to non-retail projects as required.
The candidate will need to be an experienced programme manager, confident in all aspects of programme and project management with excellent stakeholder engagement skills and attention to detail. The ability to present to senior Executives is essential.Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To prepare and maintain detailed programme plans
- To apply appropriate project management processes and controls to ensure the successful delivery of areas under their control.
- To provide support and coaching to Retail project leads in project management and project governance, ensuring a consistent approach across the directorate.
- To provide support and assistance to the Managing Director of Retail with planning and prioritisation
- To monitor and report on project and overall programme progress, raising exceptions with the relevant executive sponsor as appropriate.
- To develop and maintain key project documents including logs of risks, issues and lessons
- To liaise with key stakeholders throughout the organisation in relation to project planning and implementation.
- To undertake appropriate business analysis as required.
Note Scope are moving to Stratford E20 in May 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job