Retail positions Available in Ruislip
Our client is now looking for Managers, Assistant Managers, Supervisors and Sales Assistants to join their busy team!
They are open to full time, part time and flexible working hours.
They open at 7am and closes at 6pm but some stores do vary.
Shift patterns will vary according to the stores trading hours
Working within one of their Shops, you will have the chance to lead and / or work alongside their hardworking team preparing fresh ingredients and producing sandwiches, baguettes and other food products in line with their Company standards, whilst providing excellent customer service and selling high quality fresh food. The successful candidate will be trained to rheir standards and be eligible for future progression.
Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor and Sales Assistants Duties:
- Greet customers and create an inviting experience.
- Receive and check daily deliveries.
- Assisting with the management of branch stock and produce.
- Maintaining shop displays.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of products.
- Preparation of food in line with the specification.
- Food and produce quality control.
- Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and food safety standards.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Cash handling, and till operation.
- Driving sales in your shop
- Opening or closing the shop when required (Supervisor, Assistant Manager and Manager).
- Monitoring costs of the business including wastage, wages and other outgoings (Supervisor, Assistant Manager and Manager).
- Provide great service experiences for your customers
- Lead and train and motivate your team (Supervisor, Assistant Manager and Manager).
- Achieve consistently high standards
- Any other reasonable duties to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business and the team, as are required.
Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor and Sales Assistants Requirements:
- Experience working in food production would be advantageous but not essential as full ongoing training will be provided.
About the Company:
Our client was established in 1975 and has since become a favourite for locals in the North West London, Beds, Bucks, Essex and Hertfordshire areas. They currently have nearly 80 shops and are expanding the brand and bakery operation. They hope to have an additional 20 shops in the near future. They believe in delivering quality products at affordable prices and of course delivering them with outstanding customer service. They are looking for exciting new energetic talent with a passion for food and customer service to join their team.
Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor and Sales Assistants benefits:
Competitive salaries, free lunch for employees, 50% discount on all shop-based products, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, pension scheme provided after 3 months, full training and uniform supplied. There is lots of opportunity for outstanding individuals to develop and advance within our growing company.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor and Sales Assistants, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please be advised that due to the volume of applications that are made, the Company is unable to respond to every application. If you have not heard from them within a week of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'