EAC are representing a growing, successful company in the Milton Keynes area for a Retail Planner!
£20,000k - £21,500k
On Offer for the Retail Planner
Duties for the Retail Planner
- To plan a display within a retail, visual merchandising environment.
- To work on Excel and MS packages to a basic level
- Ensuring that all data collected from clients to complete a display plan project, is received on time, is 100% accurate and in the correct format, and is filed correctly or stored electronically as appropriate.
- That all necessary documentation and data required to complete an installation of your plan or to satisfy the agreed needs of your client is completed to the specifications required and by the due date, and that it is distributed to all key stakeholders.
- To maintain appropriate and professional working relationships with outside Clients and customers that you always communicate with.
The Ideal Candidate for the Retail Planner
- Creative, thorough and a flair for design
- A background in retail is preferred but not a must
- A team player yet self-motivated to achieve independent and group targets
- Strong relationship builder dealing directly with Clients, confident over the phone and face to face.
- Ability to attend trade shows and fair when required.
Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
- Product Display
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'