At a glance
- 48-week rotational programme
- Nationwide opportunities
- £20,500 salary per annum pro rata
- 30 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- 10% in-store discount
- Contributory pension scheme (opt-in)
- Training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Final year sponsorship
Driven? Keen to learn? Full of potential? Great news! Our award-winning Retail Placement Programme will give you a 360-degree view of our regional and Head Office business operations. You’ll get valuable insight into sales and logistics, as well as either supply chain, property or administration. While developing detailed knowledge of the business you’ll discover more yourself and your abilities, developing leadership, management, decision making and communication skills for an outstanding career in retail.
Prove yourself and you’ll be rewarded with a Brand Ambassador role to continue development and earn sponsorship in your final year at university. You’ll be in a great position to return to the business through one of our incredible graduate opportunities. Sounds like a win-win.
What you’ll need
You’ll be studying towards an undergraduate degree. Ideally business or retail related, but that’s not essential, as, if you have worked in retail, bar work or a restaurant, we’re keen to hear from you.
What’s crucial is a hunger for challenge. It’s what this programme is all about - pushing yourself to learn and develop in a professional environment. Along with your degree studies you’ll need:
- a full UK/EU driving licence by September 2018
- to live - or be able to relocate -within an hour’s commute of your chosen regional location
- the ability to work full time in the UK for the duration of your placement
Deadline for applications: 1st December 2017
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job