My client is a privately owned, independent company that offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise.
The company are currently recruiting withing their large Surrey based office within their Retail Pension Department, which is one of the fastest growing areas of their business. The Team is ultimately responsible for processing all transfer elements for the PI SIPP and the FNW Pension. This includes Cash transfers in, Cash transfers out, Re-registration in and Re-registration out.
• To ensure timely, pro-active and high quality services to clients of the Retail SIPP including updates to procedures through close liaison with all departments within the company where necessary
• Ability to organise your own day to day workloads and assist with planning of the team workload
• Provide and collate information for regulatory reporting
• Work efficiently to ensure a significant contribution to your team’s target on a daily basis
• Ensuring appropriate escalation of issues to management e.g. those that have regulatory/reputational/financial risk
• Can do attitude reflected in pro-active internal problem resolution and progress chasing
• A proactive approach to internal relationships with an analytical, enquiring mind and a willingness to learn
• Open to change and adaptable
• Team player who can gain the support and commitment of internal service partners and also with the confidence to project manage when required
• Commitment and professionalism
• Strong desire and satisfaction for completing and finishing tasks
• Capable of working alone, able to prioritise and organise
• Supporting the companies Treating Customers Fairly framework, ensuring concerns are promptly reported to management.
• Take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the client and the company.
Experience and Qualifications:
• The ability to complete multiple tasks against tight deadlines is paramount for this role
• Able to prioritise and organise effectively
• Self-starter – demonstrates good use of initiative
• Communicator – excellent written and verbal skills, with attention to detail
• Decision maker – problem solving and solution orientated
• Numerate and computer literate (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of service delivery, documentation and reporting
• The ability to question internal processes and encourage improvement
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job