Luxury retail client currently looking for a Retail Operations Manager to work in very close collaboration with hierarchy, with regular (daily) updates on global retail situation within the zone covered. Responsible for managing of the Retail network and ensuring global strategy implementation.
Managing Operations and Country Retail team in all functions, including sales productivity, stock efficiency, client service, CRM, boutiques' procedures, store planning and coordinating Merchandising, Marketing, VM, Finance, HR, and Training.
In coordination with direct report, lead the search and discussion process of business opportunities and support project negotiation with relevant parties and partners.
- Define with management sales objectives and key elements of P&L
- Daily follow-up of sales and reporting to management
- Monthly follow-up of Sales performances
- Maximize, develop and manage sales
- Ensure effective inventory management (monthly) - including accessories
- Control discount policy
- Communicate & follow-up on incentive program of sales staff with management
- Formulate and implement Retail Year Strategic Plan
- Co-define exhibitions and boutique sales events along with MNG and Marketing Dpt
- Provide and implement Retail procedures: Audit assessment, Security P&P, Boutiques' guidelines, check-lists
- Provide direction and inputs on Retail training strategies for continuous enhancement of sales competencies, product knowledge of shop workforce and client service excellence.
- Implement Visual Merchandising and Product zoning aligned with Brand guidelines
- Boutique Environment / Facilities & Maintenance: maintain Boutiques' maintenance level and enhance shopping experience
- Mystery Shopping: Ensure qualitative Client Service implementing processes and follow up
- Manage and support retail team recruitment
- Provide and implement Retail Employee Handbook
- Implement leadership principles and values for leading people and the business to drive the best work culture
- Integration Training: define training program to reinforce and develop the selling and A&B skills
- Set KPIs and objectives to boutique managers
- Appraise MNG performance yearly
- Monitor the performance of retail team members and coordinate individual career plans
- Set up CRM Program: recruitment and retention, VVIP Privilege Program
- Retail events: participate to concept definition and organization
- Set up CRM KPIs for each boutique and manager
- Monitor and Analyze CRM results and provide recommendations
- Manage roll-out of new