Job Title: Retail Operations Coordinator
Salary: £21,000 to £22,000 Per Annum plus Bonus and benefits
Location: Andover Head Office
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
With 160 years heritage, Our client is a US brand which aims to inspire a connection to the outdoor world, offering products which appeal both to avid country sports enthusiasts and those who simply love an outdoor lifestyle. The business is largely driven by apparel sales through retail stores, ecommerce and catalogue channels, but our clients brand heritage comes from fly fishing.
Due to our clients success they are now looking to recruit a Retail Operations Coordinator to join them at otheir head office based in Andover.
About the Retail Operations Coordinator role:
Reporting to the Head of Retail, the Retail Operations Coordinator will act as the central communications point for all retail stores in UK, providing input into the development, guidance, monitoring and advice on specific policies and procedures.
Retail Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Produces and carries out regular updating of operational guidance for all in store processes (includes retail policies, promotional guidance and retail manuals).
- Oversees the seasonal production and distribution of VM plans, working in conjunction with marketing team on in store VM materials / themes.
- Produces and publishes daily, weekly and monthly sales reports, checks accuracy and provides top level commentary, highlighting those areas performing significantly over or under plan / expectations for weekly and monthly management meetings.
- Produces and evaluates sales & disposal lists, communicating with US and UK inventory teams to ensure seasonal mark downs, promotional activity and stock movement are aligned to retail strategy.
- Coordinates weekly store conference calls with District Manager distributing meeting minutes. Manages annual store manager's event.
- Working with HR and Training store to arrange and support induction and training for new managers in line with company guidance.
- Manages store sundries budget, cost effectively sourcing and distributing items in a timely manner.
- Manages the Retail page for intranet
- Manages and tracks Fishing demo kit to stores.
Retail Operations Coordinator Experience:
- 3 years at Store Manager level, preferably within the apparel sector
- Intermediate Excel user (DSS & ISeries User)
- Retail Management NVQ Level III or Business Administration NVQ Level III or higher, is desirable.
Retail Operations Manager Benefits:
Salary £21,000 to £22,000 per annum, discretionary bonus, three time life assurance, pension, childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, staff discount and use of fishing beats in Hampshire.
Working full time, the position is located in Andover, Hampshire.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this Retail Operations Coordinator vacancy then apply today for the chance to be considered for an early interview.
- Store Operations
- Store Manager
- Senior Store Manager
- Retail Opeations