Retail Operations Coordinator - Relocation Required - Berlin
Zachary Daniels are looking for a Retail Operations Coordinator in Berlin. Our client is an established global womenswear brand who offers premium product to it's consumers.
Key Responsibilities will include: -
- Sales performance reporting
- Administration support for the retail function
- Budget planning assistance and adherence
- Payroll assistance
- Creating, coordinating and measuring incentive programmes
- Coordination of internal and domestic travel
- Coordination of internal meetings and events
- Reception and general office duties
- Consumables and stationary support for total business
- Financial administration - store budgets, yearly sales
Skills and Behaviours needed to be successful: -
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- An ambassador for the brand, reflecting brand values in own image and impact
- Intermediate IT Skills, Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Able to prioritise workload and work under pressure to deadline and be forward thinking
- Freedom with responsibility; ability to use own initiative to solve problems
You will have a background within operations and currently be based in Berlin or be willing to relocate there. Fluency in German and English is a must.
In return this business offer a basic salary of up to £35,000 or the equivalent in Euros plus company benefits.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'