As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Retail Operations Assistant for our Head Office in Plymouth. The successful candidate needs to be conscientious, polite and able to uphold strong business relationships. This is an office based role to support our Retail stores.Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment Offers & Contracts for new store openings
- Administration of Staff discount cards.
- Checking Mangers Hours and liaising with Regional Managers with any queries.
- Providing 1st line support for store retail queries - answering enquiries wherever possible and directing stores through to correct people when necessary.
- Sending Non-Compliance to stores.
- Administration of Security Reporting and Incidents in stores.
- Updating Retail telephone numbers and key personnel.
- Updating Regional whereabouts and holidays.
- Administration for holidays within the department.
- Administration for Operational support.
- Assisting the schedule for the store visits.
- High degree of accuracy
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisation
- Knowledge of MS programmes
Monday - Friday 08.45am to 5.30pm
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job