New opportunity has arisen for the Retail Operation Advisor to join our Client based near Greenford.
This is a temporary position, but our Client is prepared to turn it into permanent for a right candidate.
Key priorities of the position include:
- Ensuring all stationary orders are placed with suppliers on behalf of stores.
- Keeping accurate records of all orders to provide comprehensive invoice controls and an efficient invoice processing system
- Providing analysis of stationary costs, ensuring stores are ordering within their agreed budgets.
- Work closely with stationary suppliers to maximise service delivery benefits.
- Anticipating the opening of new stores & re-fits and being pro-active in supporting these stores and their management teams.
- Provide the new and re-fit stores with an action pack well in advance of the opening so that they can anticipate the actions required of them and respond in time (incl the ordering of equipment, consumables and supplies )
- Follow up on any issues or delays with new store openings and re-fits on behalf of and in support of the Retail field teams.
- Booking travel and accommodation for retail staff whilst ensuring that all bookings comply with the Company's cost guidelines.
- Confirming travel and accommodation bookings with passengers and dealing with amendments.
- Maintaining accurate records of all bookings.
- Assisting the Retail Controller in facilitating communications to the stores in both written and verbal formats.
- Facilitating the provision of goods and services to the business as required by the Retail Operations Support Controller.
Please note that previous experience in retail environment is necessary. Strong administrative skills together with with ability to manage own workload, plan and prioritise work under pressure.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job