£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
**Please note assessments centres will be held for this role and will take place in Cardiff between 6-9pm on 18th and 19th October**
Are you an experienced Mortgage Advisor looking for a new and challenging role within a fast based and diverse environment? Or perhaps you are a CeMap qualified Mortgage Administrator or Processor looking fir the next step in your career? If so, then we’d like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are currently working with a well established and globally backed financial services oganisation specialising in first and second charge loans. You’ll get to work alongside a fantastic team of Retail Mortgage Advisors and Retail Mortgage Administrators and will be provided with exceptional training as well as long term career prospects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively managing daily workload to ensure that all customer cases are dealt with in line with customer expectations and Department SLAs / targets.
- Providing appropriate and suitable advice to customers in line with regulatory and company requirements.
- Conducting all forms of customer contact in a professional manner, acting with integrity at all times, ensuring that good customer outcomes are achieved.
- Ensuring company competence standards are maintained.
- Proactively looking for and suggesting areas of improvement to enhance the delivery of a good customer journey and improve department performance.
The skills you’ll bring to the role:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the MCOB regulatory advised framework for the provision of advice on first and second charge mortgages.
- A working knowledge of the mortgage industry.
- Previous experience of working within a regulated new business environment, preferably in the origination and processing of first and / or second mortgage applications.
- You’ll be fully CeMap qualified.
And here’s what you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salaries and bonus schemes
- Hybrid Home Office flexible working arrangements
- Regular training and opportunities to learn and grow
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance cover with BUPA
- Personal pension scheme with generous matched company contributions
- Beautiful purpose built offices
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role, then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'