Retail Merchandising Manager
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced and creative Retail Manager to join our award winning client in the charity sector based near Andover.
The purpose of this role is to provide an excellent service, ensure the smooth operation of the shop and develop the profile and awareness of this charity through effective merchandising and impeccable customer service. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of team including volunteers
- Supervising every aspect of the day-to-day running of the shop
- Visual merchandising the shop to a high standard
- Provide an excellent service to customers and ensure team offer high standards of customer care
- Sourcing stock and selecting suppliers
- Achieve and exceed targets
- Manage finances/budget/petty cash in line with audit and security requirements
- Develop and enhance the brand profile
- Working closely as a member of the Management Team
- Ad hoc duties
Previous retail management and visual merchandising experience is essential. The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Strong organisational and ability to juggle a busy workload
- Able to lead a team effectively
- Personable and friendly
Due to the location of this role you will need to be a car driver. This is a full time role that will includes some weekend work.
Please contact Emily onTate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'